2022 Europe Conference
Listed below are different documents that will help you to produce your presentation, paper or extended abstract.
Oral presentation with a peer-reviewed paper
Presenters are required to submit a draft paper and participate in the peer-review process. Final papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Draft papers are due by Monday 4 April 2022.
Please download the instructions to prepare your paper.
And use the paper template
Final papers will need to be submitted for the conference proceedings no later than Friday 29 July 2022.
Oral presentation with an extended abstract
Presenters are required to submit a draft extended abstract that will be reviewed by their moderator. Final extended abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
Draft extended abstracts are due by Monday 4 April 2022.
Please download the instructions to prepare your extended abstract
And use the extended abstract template.
Final extended abstracts are due by Friday 15 July 2022.
Whilst there is not a specific template for your presentation file, here is some simple advice:
1. It is strongly recommended to limit your number of slides, and avoid exceeding 12 slides.
2. Use your slides more as talking points rather than reciting your content directly from the slide. Your presentation slides are there to help deliver your message, not BE the message.
3. Do not overcrowd your slides with content: keep sentences short and specific
4. Use a font size large enough to be readable by all participants (including in the last row or online), and make sure that figures can easily be read (including by readers downloading your presentation file from the website after the conference).
5. Test that your contents can fit within the time available for your presentation.
Please provide a copy of your draft PowerPoint slides directly to your moderator by Monday 5 September 2022.