2021 Europe Conference
Registration is now open
Please read all information on this page regarding registration fees, terms and conditions, before commencing the registration process.
Registration fees are based on the date of receipt of payment (not the registration date). Fees are in Euros.
(from Thurs 18 Feb 2021)
|Developing Country registration||€100||€125|
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors we are able to offer a limited number of registration fee waivers for students and participants from developing countries. If you would like to be considered for a waiver please send a short email before Wednesday 3 February 2021 to email@example.com telling us a little about yourself and explaining how you expect to benefit from attending the conference.
Registration is to be completed via the online conference portal
When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration straight away via email. An invoice will be emailed to the address you supply once you’ve submitted your details and confirmed your method of payment.
Payment of registration fees may be made by:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – please refer to banking details on your invoice.
- Visa or MasterCard
Terms and conditions of registration
1. Cancellation of registration: Registration refunds will not be provided as presentations will be recorded and available for viewing on demand for a set period of time at the conclusion of the event. Cancellations due to extenuating circumstances will be considered by the Planning Committee.
2. Transfer of registration– You may transfer Your registration for this Event to a colleague by advising the conference secretariat via email.
3. Photography and videography/filming –
(a) You may take photographs/screen shots for personal, non-commercial use, provided the act of so doing is not disruptive, intrusive or in breach of intellectual property or privacy rights and provided that the subject of such photography and videography/filming consents. Such photographs and videos/films may not be published, sold, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever.
(b) We may hire service providers (photo/video/streaming/audio) to document and display the Event experience. We and the Host may also use social media to post photos and videos and to display select submissions on Our or the Host’s websites.
4. Event subject to change – While the Host will make reasonable endeavours to stage the Event as advertised, the following may occur without liability of any kind to You:
(a) changes to program content, its order or session times;
(b) changes to the speakers, entertainers and other presenters;
If any changes occur to the Event as advertised, reasonable endeavours will be made to arrange for reasonable substitutes, subject to availability and the circumstances that made the change(s) necessary or desirable. Notice of substantial and material changes will be placed on the website. You are responsible for checking for such notifications/alerts prior to the Event.
If you are processing this registration on behalf of an attendee, you must ensure that the attendee is aware of, and complies with these terms and conditions of registration and attendance.