2021 Europe Conference
Listed below are different documents that will help you to produce your presentation. More documents will be added soon.
Oral presentation (peer-reviewed with a final paper)
Presenters are required to submit a full paper and participate in the peer-review process. Final papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Whilst there is not a specific template for your PowerPoint slides, please note:
1. There should be a maximum of 12 slides.
2. Remember the audience is viewing on a smaller screen, so do not overcrowd your slides with content.
3. Use a standard font (eg: Times New Roman, Arial, Century, Courier) and use a larger font size.
4. Use bullet points and keep sentences short and specific.
5. Do not use audio or video in your slides as these will affect the quality of your internet speed.
Use your slides more as talking points rather than reciting your content directly from the slide. Your presentation slides are there to help deliver your message, not BE the message.
Please provide a copy of your draft PowerPoint slides directly to your moderator by Friday 26 February 2021.